About this song.This children’s tune has a great balance of energy, quirk, and playfulness. A mix of mallets starts the song with arpeggiated rhythms that stir feelings of activity, curiosity, and imagination, while the featured toy piano adds a fun, bouncy groove over top. Snaps, claps, and vibrant percussion fill out the song.
With a bright, positive attitude, this piece would be great for children’s activities, advertisements, games, or commercials. Of course, adults need play time too!
Instrumentation.Xylophone, vibraphone, toy piano, glockenspiel, celesta, piano, snaps, claps, tambourine, and drums.
Included Tracks.There are five variations included with this song, giving you ultimate flexibility. Here they are in order of appearance in the preview track:
- Full Song (As described above) 2:10
- Intro Loop (A seamlessly loopable version of just the mallet/toy piano beginning section.) 0:28
- Main Loop, No Drums (A seamlessly loopable version of the main section, without the drum kit. A bit more laid-back, with a group participation feel.) 0:24
- Main Loop (A seamlessly loopable version of the main section, once the full instrumentation kicks in.) 0:24
- Logo/Intro version (A compact variation suitable for use as a musical intro/outro or audio logo. Final note hit at 0:15) 0:18
Each variation is its own separate file, included as both a full resolution WAV as well as a high quality MP3 for quick and easy use over the web and portable devices.