About this song.This quirky tune features playfully puzzling orchestral rhythms and melodies. The slower, slightly silly yet suspenseful pace lends a fun sense of curiosity and mystery, with an overall mischievous and comedic feel. Perfect for cartoons, games, and more!
This is the second in a 2-part series of playful, comedic tracks. With similar style, common instrumentation, a range of moods and tempos, all together they make a perfect set of underscores for your entire game or video!
Instrumentation.Pizzicato strings, marimba, xylophone, tuba, trombone, bassoon, clarinet, muted trumpet, timpani, and tubular bells.
Included Tracks.There are five variations included with this song, giving you ultimate flexibility. Here they are in order of appearance in the preview track:
- Full Song (As described above.) 2:51
- No Melody (An alternate version of the main song without the trumpet/trombone melody, for a more background feel) 2:51
- Full Loop (A seamlessly loopable version of the main song section with full instrumentation) 1:23
- No Melody Loop (A seamlessly loopable version of the main song section without the melody) 1:23
- Light Loop (A shorter seamlessly loopable version with just pizzicato strings, marimba, timpani, and tubular bells.) 0:33
Each variation is its own separate file, included as both a full resolution WAV as well as a high quality MP3 for quick and easy use over the web and portable devices.