Sound effects and Foley sounds
Sound Ex Machina is an independent studio producing context-based sound effects libraries suitable for your audio/visual project. Here you can find royalty-free concept sound packs recorded at various indoor and outdoor locations, edited and mastered at 16bit/44kHz sample rate.
The libraries serving sound designers and editors working in:
- Motion picture
- Mobile, desktop and web applications
- Audio Books
- Audio Dramas
- Theatre plays
The main concept design is to convey sonic environments and sound frames focused on diversity, quality and style. Further to that, it’s been our aim to provide:
- Creative Freedom: The package is intended for those who need straight forward samples, with a variety of versions in each articulation group for maximum creative freedom.
- Versatility: Multiple versions of the same sound are provided so you can pick up whatever suits your needs best.
- Flexibility: Raw, unprocessed sounds for maximum flexibility and versatility
- Precision: All sounds are trimmed with extreme attention to accuracy, so that each of them is ready to use “as is”.
Further to our own sound library design concepts, we also provide customized library creation services, tailored to your needs and budget. If you have a special project in mind, just drop us a line.