Vlog Hip-Hop is a piano sample driven Boom Bap style Hip-Hop backing track. It has old school lo-fi piano samples, Moog bass, and muted vocal stabs. It’s the perfect soundtrack for city timelapse video.
The Vlog Hip-Hop Kit documentation describes in detail exactly how you can assemble your own version of this track for use in custom TV, commercials and advertisements.
The Vlog Hip-Hop Kit song sections have been designed so you can create your own versions of the Vlog Hip-Hop track with or without Vocals, Piano, breakdowns, intro and outro at whatever length you like.
Vlog Hip-Hop Kit is based on my original AudioJungle item ‘Vlog Hip-Hop’: https://audiojungle.net/item/vlog-hiphop/19827075?ref=TheRoyalLine
Perfect for use in
- Youth advertising
- Urban and Street Lifestyle video
- Vacation promo video
- Resort advertising video
- Beach party advertising video
- Funky Technology reveal video
- YouTube montage
- Time lapse video
- Vlog backing track
- Cafe / Bar background music
- Skate Video
- Film and Radio
- Documentary shows
- 20 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 20 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- Adobe Audition project files of the demo arrangements to help you get started.
Demo_01_AllMainSections (2:16) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 01 | 05 | 09 | 13 | 05 | 09 | 17 ]
This demo closely resembles the original ‘Vlog Hip-Hop’ track rebuilt using the Kit song sections on the previous page. It includes the full intro, Piano Samples, Vocal Stabs, breakdown and outro.
Demo_02_90sEdit_WithNoPiano_NoBreakdown (1:35) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 02 | 06 | 10 | 10 | 18 ]
This demo is a cutback version of the beat with No Piano samples or Breakdown. The Vocal stabs sit nicely over the breakbeat. It is 90 seconds long in this format.
Demo_03_60sEdit_NoVocal_NoIntro_NoBreakdown (1:05) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 07 | 11 | 19 ]
This demo is the perfect version for any project which needs voice over work done. It has no vocal stabs, but keeps the Piano samples and Outro. It is 60 seconds long in this format.
- For a lighter 1-minute long version, try this out:
[ 06 | 10 | 10 ]
This version has no intro or breakdown but still incorporates both A and B Verses.
- For a shorter 30-second ad spot with a quick clean ending, try this out:
[ 01 | 09 ]