Based on my original AudioJungle item: Tribal Dance
• 15 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
• 15 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
• 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
• All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
• 01_Start - 0:01 • 02_Intro - 0:07 • 03_Verse1 - 0:07 • 04_Verse1_No_Fx - 0:07 • 05_Chorus1 - 0:07 • 06_Chorus1_No_Fx - 0:07 • 07_Chorus2 - 0:07 • 08_Chorus2_No_Fx -0:07 • 09_Breakdown - 0:07 • 10_Breakdown2 - 0:07 • 11_Chorus3 - 0:15 • 12_Chorus3_No_Fx - 0;15 • 13_Chorus4 - 0:15 • 14_Chorus4_No_Fx - 0:15 • 15_End - 0:05
Demo_01 – (1:22)
Demo_02 – (0:52)
“Tribal Dance” – is a short but powerful,fast and intense percussive track with modern groove and instruments combination from Africa and Latin America. It can be like Samba-Dance song to celebrate the beautiful game, the fiesta of football, the ultimate foot competition,dance choreography for advertising, visual scenes with action in the forest or jungle, ritual scenes with percussion rhythm or even it could work perfectly in sports ads, spots or trailer like for example soccer or football. the Brazil Worldcup! A lot of percussion, a latin vibe, a dance-music beat to get the right soundtrack for sports, action, summer, dance,tipography,rally,sport event,carnival dance party,action advertising,beach party and fun time. Great for video, commercials, corporate promotion and creative project!