Light and loosely flowing experimental abstract music track with dreamy relaxing atmosphere and blues electric guitar solo. Suitable for time lapse and drone footage, nature, morning and evening urban videos, abstract animation and art, modern design, inspirational videos and many more. Based on my original AudioJungle item Timelapse Background
- 16 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 16 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- 01_Start (0:02) Reverse piano chord with sound effect
- 02_Intro_A (0:13) Beginning of track, basic harmony and percussion
- 03_Intro_B (0:13) Adding high plucks arpeggio
- 04_Verse_A (0:13) Adding electric guitar, more synthesizers and glitch percussion
- 05_Verse_A_NO_GUITAR (0:13) Version without electric guitar
- 06_Verse_B (0:13) Second part of verse, transition into Bridge
- 07_Verse_B_NO_GUITAR (0:13) Version without electric guitar
- 08_Bridge_A (0:13) Chill and relaxing piano harmony, background breakbeat drumming
- 09_Bridge_B (0:13) Adding piano arpeggio
- 10_Verse_C (0:13) First part of second verse, adding white noise and abstract percussions
- 11_Verse_D (0:13) Rising synth pads and effects
- 12_Verse_E (0:13) Another guitar solo and reverse synthesizers sounds
- 13_Verse_E_NO_GUITAR (0:13) Version without electric guitar
- 14_Verse_F (0:13) Final partition of verse with guitar and shorter tail for clean ending
- 15_Verse_F_NO_GUITAR (0:13) Version without electric guitar
- 16_End (0:07) Final chord