The Simplest Idea is…
- royalty free music for videos happy and celebratory track, which combines orchestral sounds, like strings and percussion, with a wide array of mallets and synths, including an innocent sounding celeste, electric piano and marimbaphone, which intertwine to create the sonic equivalent of the fresh morning of a big day. It starts off with a calm and atmospheric, almost ambient, mood, where a gentle and sweet melody starts to make way, developing to the catchy earworm melody of the chorus part.
- In the second part the strings and percussion kick in, creating an anthemic sound, which is pushed even further in the pure joy of the second chorus where soft choral elements are introduced. The structure is one similar to comedy scores and there are quirky bits in there, expressing the achievement and success of someone innocent and pure, like a child, but determined and focused, like a motivated and confident adult. The third chorus is even bigger, the perfect finale to the main event, the moment when the kids win the big game or when the baby manages to take those hard first steps.
- background music or a theme for a wide variety of media ads, commercials, websites or video presentations and slideshows dealing with innovative companies that focus on caring and making the world better, willing to do good things pro bono. There is a genuine purity in the sound and simplicity in the melody, making the track the perfect theme for videos about developing an idea, be it a business or a creative artistic endeavor.
- The natural and funny drive in the rhythm have an indie (think independent movies) and modern type of appeal, so the this could work great for hipster love stories or cute romantic type of cartoons, as well as more serious love related projects, like wedding videos (where she says “I do”) or the scene of a marriage proposal (where she says “Yes”). The bright tones and energetic staccatos will provide the jubilant energy any modern advertisement needs, be it for phone services, banking options or a really fun new app, that is simple, yet brilliant. Choose the simplest solution and give your project a new and different sound !
- If you purchase this track for your project, please send me a link through my Profile page or Twitter and I’ll help you promote it. Thanks !