THAT HIP HOP KIT
Tempo: 95 BPM
Description: Light and inspiring hip-hop track with cool groove, old-school samples and vocal chops. Great for commercial, advertising, action, sport and extreme videos, vlogs, games, car shows.
- 09 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 09 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 2 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration. All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- Intro (0:10) Chopped voice #1, sampled chords, clap
- Verse 1 (0:20) Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #1, sampled chords
- Verse 2 (0:20) Synth chords, Vocal samples, Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #1, sampled chords
- Chorus 1 (0:20) Synth chords, Synth chimes, Vocal samples, Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #2, sampled chords
- Bridge 1 (0:10) Chopped voice #2, Sampled chords, Hat
- Bridge 1 (0:10) Clap, Chopped voice #2, Sampled chords, Hat
- Verse 3 (0:20) Synth chords, Vocal samples, Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #1, Chopped voice #1, Sampled chords
- Chorus 2 (0:10) Synth chords, Synth chimes, Vocal samples, Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #2, Chopped voice #2, Sampled chords
- Chorus 3 (0:10) Synth chords, Synth chimes, Vocal samples, Drums, Bass, FX, Chopped voice #2, Chopped voice #2, Sampled chords
Demo 1: 2:16 (0:00 in preview) was made using these song sections in this order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Demo 2: 1:25 (2:17 in preview) was made using these song sections in this order: 1, 6, 4, 3, 8, 9
ABOUT MUSIC KITS
Music Kits are a uniquely flexible and ready-to-use music offering that provides fully produced, professional music tracks in an easy to work with, modular way.
They’re specifically designed so that you can work with them directly in your software or editing tool of choice, and in 3 simple steps quickly put together a music track that fits your project with smooth, edit-free transitions and clean, natural endings.
How does it work?
All Music Kits are made up of individual song sections (e.g. intro, verse, chorus, etc.) and include 2 matching sets of audio files:
1. One with tails (full natural endings) 2. And one without tails (trimmed on the beat)
“Tails” simply refers to the natural time it takes for the audio to die out after the final note in the song section is played. The “tails” song sections are what provide the seamless transitions and should be used in the final arrangement.
The “no tails” song sections are provided to help you quickly and easily snap together and arrange a temp / guide track for your project – just like “musical Legos!” This is especially handy for editing software that does not support tempo grids or beat snapping.
Once you’re happy with your guide track arrangement, you can simply swap out or line up the “tails” versions to the matching “no tails” sections to create the final seamless piece of music. Your project is now ready to go!
So just 3 simple steps:
1. Snap together and arrange a guide track using the “no tails” song sections 2. Swap out / line up the corresponding “tails” song sections (Tip: use at least 2 audio tracks to allow for overlap) 3. Mute or remove the initial guide track
And that’s it!
Tip: If your editing software does support tempo grids / snapping, you can simply set it to match the tempo of the music kit, and arrange the “tails” sections directly using the provided tempo guides, skipping Step 1 entirely. Either way it’s quite easy!
Tip 2: If you are using the music track at full volume, insert a limiter on the master output channel (disable the knee setting) to avoid any clipping that may occur where the audio regions overlap.