Steal it and drive away fast! Energetic track for robbers of all kind, similar to Oceans Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen, in the style of David Holmes. This track has everything you need: driving beat, funky guitars, retro piano shots, fat bass and lots of other stuff. If you get in jail – don’t blame me!
Based on my original AudioJungle item: Ocean’s Robbery Funk
What is in preview:
- Demo_1 – 1:11
- Demo_2 – 2:19
- Demo_3 – 1:12
What is inside:
- 22 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 22 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Part_A_Drums Only (0:11)
- 02_Part_B_Bass Enters (0:11)
- 03_Part_C1_Guitars Enter (0:11)
- 04_Part_C2_Guitars Enter (variation) (0:11)
- 05_Part_D1_Piano Enters (0:11)
- 06_Part_D2_Piano Enters (variation) (0:11)
- 07_Part_E1_Synth And Koto Enter (0:11)
- 08_Part_E2_Synth And Koto Enter (variation) (0:11)
- 09_Part_F1_Guitar2Enters (0:11)
- 10_Part_F2_Guitar2Enters (variation) (0:11)
- 11_Part_F2_Cymbals Only (0:07)
- 12_Part_G1_Main Beat (0:11)
- 13_Part_G2_Main Beat (variation) (0:11)
- 14_Part_G3_Main Beat (variation) (0:11)
- 15_Part_G4_Main Beat (variation) (0:11)
- 16_Part_G4_Main Beat (variation)No Synth (0:11)
- 17_Part_H1_Calm Down (0:11)
- 18_Part_H2_Calm Down (0:11)
- 19_Ending_A_Outro (0:11)
- 20_Ending_A_Outro_No End Bass (0:11)
- 21_Ending_B_Outro (0:11)
- 22_Ending_B_Outro_No End Bass (0:11)
Ideal for following use:
- Gameplay video
- Social Video
- Viral Marketing Campaign
- Vacation video