Based on Andy Groove – Modern Future Bass Style
“Modern Future Bass Style” is a cool future bass composition with a trend sounds and beautiful lead melodies.
The atmosphere of this track is soft, futuristic, modern, energetic, inspiring, intense and encouraging.
Mood of this track – powerful, uplifting, emotional,motivating, energy, hopeful.
The track is created in the style of the best Future Bass labels such as Mad Decent, Monstercat, Armada, Spinnin’ etc. And the best Trap artists such as Slushii, Chainsmokers, Dillon Francis, Flume, Illenium etc…
This Modern Future Bass Music consist of hard drums, beautiful lead melody, massive sub-bass, lite fantasy motive, inspiration fx and vocal backgrounds and interesting drum percussions. This Royalty Free music ideal for use in:
- Film or tv as a credits opener or movie intro;
- Various types of internet YouTube, Vimeo video projects; TV
- Innovative videos;
- Games background and documentaries videos
- Sport shows and TV news programs;
- World beat presentations;
- Motivational infographics;
- Inspiring motivational video.
- Adventure trailer
- Traveling and lifestyle videos
- 20 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 20 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Verse1 (0:12) – Filtered pluck chords, piano chords, vocal chops, build-up and fills
- 02_Verse2_Part1 (0:12) – Piano chords, BG vocal and snap
- 03_Verse2_Part2 (0:12) – Filtered pluck chords, piano chords, vocal chops, uplifter, build-up and fills
- 04_Verse3(0:12) – Filtered pluck chords, piano chords, uplifter, build-up and fills
- 05_Chorus1_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, vocal chops, bass and drum percussions
- 06_Chorus1_Part2 (0:12) – Additional arp, hats and ride
- 07_Chorus1_Part3 (0:12) – Additional filtered end
- 08_Chorus2_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, vocal chops, arp, bass and drum percussions
- 09_Chorus2_Part2 (0:12) – Additional new filtered intro
- 10_Chorus3_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, bass and drum percussions
- 11_Chorus3_Part2 (0:12) – Additional arp, hats and ride
- 12_Chorus3_Part3 (0:12) – Additional new filtered intro and ride
- 13_Outro1 (0:12) – Filtered end: pluck chords, vocal BG, piano chords, bass and drum percussions
- 14_Outro2 (0:12) – Filtered end: pluck chords, piano chords, bass and drum percussions
- 15_End1 (0:06) – Sub kick and downlifter
- 16_End2 (0:06) – Sub kick
- 17_End3 (0:06) – Crash
- 18_EXTRA_RevIntro1 (0:01) – Reverse intro instruments version 1
- 19_EXTRA_RevIntro2 (0:01) – Reverse intro instruments version 2
- 20_EXTRA_RevIntro3 (0:01) – Reverse intro instruments version 3