Note: This item is included with four others in the Menu Navigation Mega Pack. Further information about each item can be found in the links listed on that page.
“Menu Navigation Pack III” is a set of six matching samples that cover most basic menu interface interactions. Using a glitchy, retro synth sound reminiscent of early video games, these samples are robotic yet happy-sounding as they’re filtered through a short echo effect that is pushed out along the edges of the stereo field.
This set might be particularly suited for social, casual and puzzle games geared toward both children and adults. Suggested assignments for each sample can be found in the track list below.
The tracks and their duration are listed here in the order they play in the preview above:
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_01_Step_Forward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_02_Step_Backward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_03_Setting_Adjustment – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_04_Confirm_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_05_Cancel_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_3_06_Error_Alert – (0:01)