Technological corporate indie pop track with a distinct glitch production features. This music is great for presentation, promo slideshow, gadget and software advertising, explainers and tutorials, educational videos, macro shootings, drone and timelapse, 3d animation, template demo. This track originally engineered in TWO entirely different versions. That’s why, Future kit gives You wide variety of dynamic development for montage. Based on my original AudioJungle item Future
- 17 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 17 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- 01_Start (0:04) Rising tonal transition with autopan and reverb effect
- 02_Intro (0:18) Guitar harmonics, bass, glitch percussions
- 03_Intro_Ambient (0:18) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm and more ambient pads
- 04_Verse_A (0:18) Adding high rhythmic pulsation and more glitches
- 05_Verse_A_AMBIENT (0:18) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm and more ambient pads
- 06_Verse_B (0:18) Adding more pads, reverse effects and high short plucks
- 07_Verse_B_AMBIENT (0:18) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm and more ambient pads
- 08_Verse_C (0:18) Adding more glitches and soft synthesizer arpeggio
- 09_Verse_C_AMBIENT (0:18) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm and synth arpeggio sounds bright and close
- 10_Bridge_A (0:04) Shorter section of bridge, electronic pulsation and beat
- 11_Bridge_A_AMBIENT (0:04) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm
- 12_Bridge_B (0:18) Longer section of bridge, main theme, glitches and high short plucks
- 13_Bridge_B_AMBIENT (0:18) Lighter version, half-muted rhythm
- 14_Verse_D (0:18) Additional pads harmonies comes
- 15_Verse_D_AMBIENT (0:18) Lighter version, focused more on additional pads harmonies
- 16_Verse_E (0:19) Final section, but could be used anywhere
- 17_Verse_E_AMBIENT (0:19) Lighter version, focused more on additional pads harmonies
- Demo_1 (3:00)
- Demo_2 (2:20)
- Demo_3 (1:08)