A MUSIC KIT, based on original AudioJungle composition Epic Cinematic Adventure.
‘Epic Cinematic Adventure’ is a epic, intense and orchestral music score with confident and inspiring mood in the style of cinematic soundtrack. BPM – 120. Here You have all for affecting potential listeners. Sound spectrum with orchestra generate grand spectacle effect. Cinematic percussion and Synth Bass creates commercial sound and nice movement feel. Wide and fat sounds brings adventure and exaltation feeling. Musical arrangement is dynamic and interesting. Imagine your logo which appears on screen simultaneously with last piano sound. This is great for Your future project!
Perfect for sport, slideshow, opener, promo, heroic movie, film, youtube blog, show, game, showreel, inspirational and action videos. If you want to surprise your audience – this is the right music. They will be delighted.
Sounds and Instruments used: Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, ContraBass), Brass (French Horn), Piano, Synthesized Bass, Punchy Drums and Percussion, Cool Impacts and Rises.
Similar Music Composers/Producers: Hans Zimmer, Thomas Bergersen, Harry Gregson Williams, Audiomachine, James Newton Howard, Brian Tyler, James Horner, John Powell, Thomas Newman, Nick Phoenix, Michael Giacchino, Steve Jablonsky.
Looking for an powerful and inspirirational cinematic music? – You just fount it! Enjoy this exclusive track!
- 18 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 18 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- Two EXTRA suggested arrangements (1 min and 30 sec) to help you get started
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- Adobe Audition project files of the demo arrangements.