Music kit in the genre of experimental/abstract cinematic ambient pop. Suitable for microbiology, mycology, molecular physics, macro shootings and timelapse, nature, science and innovations, nanotechnology, chemistry, modern design, drone videos, slideshow, health care, pharmacy, educational videos, slideshow, transforming and 3d animation. Based on my original AudioJungle item: DNA Research
- 14 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 14 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Start (0:02) Reverse piano chord with sound effect
- 02_ Start_NO_FX (0:02) Version without sound effect
- 03_Intro (0:17) Beginning of track, soft piano and electronic beat
- 04_Intro_NO_FX (0:17) Version without sound effect
- 05_Verse_A (0:27) Abstract micro percussions, pads, ambient melody
- 06_Verse_A_NO_FX (0:27) Version without sound effect
- 07_Verse_B (0:27) Added more percussions and electronics
- 08_Verse_B_NO_FX (0:27) Version without sound effect
- 09_Bridge (0:17) Bridge between two verses, glitch electronics, piano, clicks
- 10_Bridge_NO_FX (0:17) Version without sound effect
- 11_Verse_C (0:27) First pt. of second verse, adding more pads, special effects and percussions
- 12_Verse_C_NO_FX (0:27) Version without sound effect
- 13_Verse_D (0:30) Final part of song with reverse ending and reverb tail
- 14_Verse_D_NO_FX (0:30) Version without sound effect
- Demo 1 (1:15): 01, 05, 09, 13
- Demo 2 (2:25): 01, 03, 05, 07, 09, 11, 13
- Demo 3 (2:52): 01, 03, 05, 07, 05, 11, 09, 13