This game kit will give you some simple tools to get sound on your truck, Humvee, or any utility vehicle! These have all been created with games in mind so everything will loop flawlessly! Below you will find a chart that will visually explain how these files work together.
- Humvee – Engine Off: 0:02 (Turn Off)
- Humvee – Engine On: 0:01 (Turn On)
- Humvee – Idle Loop: 0:01 (Idle Loop)
- Humvee – Drive Loop: 0:02 (Loop)
- Humvee – Stop: 0:02 (Deactivate)
- Humvee – Take off: 0:02 (Activate)
Make sure all files always play back-to-back flawlessly (like a playlist), any gaps from one file to the next will create undesired pops. Keep in mind meta data is encoded at the beginning of mp3s, this can leave gaps when trying to loop. Wav files (that are included) are the best route to go in most cases, as they are uncompressed data. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I’m not a programmer but I have created many specs for them and I’ll do my best to help!