Massive Tribal Percussion track, which can be used in countless scenarios. Imagine jungle chase scene, epic prehistoric battle, lost cities with ancient races.
Clashes of intergalactic cruise ships, invasion of aliens to other worlds, epic lazer battles… It’s up to you to decide where to use it…
Based on my original AudioJungle item: Tribal percussion
What is in preview:
- Demo_1 – 1:46
- Demo_2 – 0:51
- Demo_3 – 0:42
What is inside:
- 11 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 11 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Part_A (0:15) Introduction 1
- 02_Part_B (0:14) Introduction 2
- 03_Part_C (0:14) Frame Drums and Sticks enter
- 04_Part_D (0:14) Variation of previous
- 05_Part_E (0:14) More Sticks enter
- 06_Part_F (0:14) Variation of previous
- 07_Part_G (0:14) Calm section
- 08_Part_H (0:14) Part_C-like section
- 09_Part_I (0:14) Part_D-like section
- 10_Part_J (0:14) Daikos enter
- 11_Part_K (0:14) Ending
- Gaming and gameplay videos
- Video Game
- Game trailer
- Movie trailer