This kit is based on the original track Timelapse Future Bass
Inspirational, uplifting, ambient, electronic tune with future bass synths, anbient sounds and punchy drums. Could be used in timelapse videos, advertisements, cars or sport related projects, slideshows, etc
• 12 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
• 12 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
• 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
• All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
TEMPO OF THE TRACK IS 75 BPM
01_Intro (0:12) – intro of the track with rising instruments
02_Drop_1 (0:12) -the forst part of the drop with drums and synths
03_Drop_2 (0:12) – the second part of the drop. Hats and percussions are added
04_Verse_1 (0:12) – verse part with drums, piano and pad
05_Verse_2 (0:12) – piano chords, pads aand percussions
06_Chorus (0:12) – chorus part with full bunch of instrumets and lead synth melody
07_Bridge_1 (0:12) – percussions and rising cut filtered synth chords
08_Bridge_2 (0:12) – percussions and more bright synth pads and chords
09_Breakdown (0:12) – calm part, only piano and bass are here
10_Beat (0:12) – drums and bass
11_Outro (0:12) – ending of the track, without drums
10_Beat (0:06) – final piano chord
1. demo1 (1:51) was made with these parts of the kit: 01_T; 02_2_T; 02_1_T; 10_T; 07_1_T; 06_T; 06_T; 09_T
2. demo2 (1:10) was made with these parts of the kit: 07_1_T; 02_1_T; 03_2_T; 07_1_T; 08_2_T; 12
3. demo3 (1:10) was made with these parts of the kit: 01_T; 04_1_T; 05_2_T; 06_T; 11_T;
“_T” means that the section has a “tale”