Based on Andy Groove – This Is Groove Future Bass Vlog
A cool future bass composition with a trend sounds and beautiful lead melodies.
The atmosphere of this track is soft, futuristic, modern, energetic, inspiring, intense and encouraging.
Mood of this track – powerful, uplifting, emotional,motivating, energy, hopeful.
The track is created in the style of the best Future Bass labels such as Mad Decent, Monstercat, Armada, Spinnin’ etc. And the best Trap artists such as Slushii, Chainsmokers, Dillon Francis, Flume, Illenium etc…
This Melodic Future Bass Music consist of hard drums, beautiful lead melody, massive sub-bass, lite fantasy motive, inspiration fx and vocal backgrounds and interesting drum percussions.
- Film or tv as a credits opener or movie intro;
- Various types of internet YouTube, Vimeo video projects; TV
- Innovative videos;
- Games background and documentaries videos
- Sport shows and TV news programs;
- World beat presentations;
- Motivational infographics;
- Inspiring motivational video.
- Adventure trailer
- Traveling and lifestyle videos
- 15 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 15 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Verse1 (0:12) – Piano chords, build-up and filtered vox
- 02_Verse2_Part1 (0:12) – Piano chords and snaps
- 03_Verse2_Part2 (0:12) – Piano chords, build-up and filtered vox
- 04_Verse3 (0:12) – Piano chords and build-up
- 05_Chorus1_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, vocal chops, bass and drum percussions
- 06_Chorus1_Part2 (0:12) – Additional fills, hats and ride
- 08_Chorus2_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, vocal chops, bass and drum percussions
- 09_Chorus2_Part2 (0:12) – Additional fills, hats and ride
- 12_Chorus3_Part1 (0:12) – Fat saw chords, bass and drum percussions
- 13_Chorus3_Part2 (0:12) – Additional fills, hats and ride
- 16_End1 (0:04) – Sub kick and crash downlifter
- 17_End2 (0:04) – Sub kick
- 18_End3 (0:04) – Sub kick and crash
- 17_EXTRA_RevIntro1 (0:02) – Reverse intro instruments
- 18_EXTRA_RevIntro2 (0:02) – Reverse intro instruments