The main distinguishing feature of this track – it was created without the use of Ukulele !
Catchy and Inspiring tune, is well suited for association with a product line or brand (everywhere: “full version”, “Logo – BONUS”). I think is perfect as a backdrop in the film.
A variety of files provides more convenience and opportunities in the application of music to your project.
BPM is not constant (82-86).
- The Best That You Can Make (full version) – 4:05
- The Best That You Can Make (short version) – 2:52 (Preview starts at 4:05)
- The Best That You Can Make (loop 01) – :23 (Preview starts at 6:57)
- The Best That You Can Make (loop 02) – :22 (Preview starts at 7:21)
- The Best That You Can Make (Logo) – :16 (Preview starts at 7:44)