Collection of the most popular themes of the waltz The Beautiful Blue Danube (An der schönen blauen Donau) op. 314 written by J. Strauss.
Perfect for Viennese atmosphere, ballets, nineteenth-century images and everywhere you need elegance and refinement.
For added versatility the musical themes were cut and adapted to be used individually.List of themes:
- First Main Theme (with intro and ending) (01:18)
- First Main Theme (with ending) (0:54)
- Second Theme (very light) (0:34)
- Third Theme (powerful and engaging) (0:19)
- Fourth Theme (very singable and flowing) (0:37)
- Fifth Theme (begins light and in crescendo to the final) (01:10)