MUSIC KIT description
This is a powerdriven Stadium Rock music track. Soaring guitars, groovy bass, strong drums, shouting and claping crowd, applause and crazy solo guitar in the end will make the crowd going wild.
What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original “Stadium Rock” are included in this music kit. My three demos show some possible combinations for creating different versions on timing.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
• 01_Intro_Part1 (0:07) Intro with guitars
• 02_Intro_Part2 (0:07) Intro with guitars and claps
• 03_Main_Theme1 (0:15) Theme with guitars, bass, drums, lead guitar and “cheers”
• 04_Main_Theme1_NoCheers (0:15) Theme with guitars, bass, drums and lead guitar
• 05_Verse_Part1 (0:15) Verse with rhythm guitars, bass, drums and claps
• 06_Verse_Part1_Soft (0:15) Verse with rhythm guitars, drums and claps
• 07_Verse_Part2 (0:15) Verse with rhythm guitars, drums, bass and claps
• 08_Main_Theme2 (0:15) Theme with guitars, bass, drums, lead guitar, tambourine and claps
• 09_Break (0:01) Break
• 10_Main_Theme_Solo (0:15) More powerful theme with guitars, bass, drums, solo guitar, “cheers” and claps
• 11_Main_Theme_Solo_NoCheers (0:15) More powerful theme with guitars, bass, drums, solo guitar and claps
• 12_Ending (0:01) Ending
Demo tracks were built using the following sequences
Created using song sections in this order: 6, 3, 7, 8, 5, 10, 12
Created using song sections in this order: 1, 5, 8, 7, 10
Created using song sections in this order: 2, 3, 9, 10