A catchy, world music with African Percussions and Human Vocals & Sounds…
with 4 versions.
Safari African Percussions and Voices ...and Versions:
1… Main Track (0:46)
2… Instrumental version (of Main Track) (0:46) – in the preview start at 0:46
3… Short version (0:28) – start at 1:32
4… Instrumental (of Short) (0:28) – start at 2:00
Moods and StylePowerful alternating rhythms and percussion show.
“Safari African Percussions and Voices” is an “a percussive jungle music…
African drums, ethnic Percussions, choir melody and sounds like shouts. They form interesting grooves along with a percussion ensemble which provides the foundation of the pulse, timing, and rhythm of the track.
It is like a ethnic background during shamanic ritual.
It will amplify your message and help your video to showcase your professionalism to your audience and clients!
Technical infoTempo: 130 BPM, Signature: 4/4, Key: -
Used Instruments and VocalsPercussions:
Bell, Kenkeni, Sangba, Dununba (Rumba)
African Choir, Vocal fx (Breaths, sounds)
Suggested Uses“Safari African Percussions and Voices” is great for:
- Documentary, advertising, presentation, corporate,
- Motivational video, vlog, website, showreel,
- Sport, life, commercial trailer, tv jingle, history, education,
- Film and any project that requires background ethnic, documentary music,
- Time lapse clips, media montage, lifestyle and travel,
- Instagram videos, YouTube videos, cinematic projects, soundtrack,
- Podcast, Film, Television, montages, startup videos, video game, and so much more!
About music arrangement+ This music track and versions are composed, arranged by Engin Bayrak.
+ Orchestration is made by Engin Bayrak with his instruments and licensed virtual instruments in his own studio.
* For “24 bit” or other edits and versions, please contact.