Old School Hip-Hop is a Boom Bap style Hip-Hop track using Moog Bass, Vocal Stabs, a 70’s drum break, Saxophone and Guitar samples. It is the perfect Hip-Hop backing track for your New York or LA styled YouTube style vlog.
The Old School Hip-Hop Kit documentation describes in detail exactly how you can assemble your own version of this track for use in custom TV, commercials and advertisements.
The Old School Hip-Hop Kit song sections have been designed so you can create your own versions of the Old School Hip-Hop track with or without Vocals, Guitar, Piano, breakdowns, intro and outro at whatever length you like.
Old School Hip-Hop Kit is based on my original AudioJungle item ‘Old School Hip-Hop’: https://audiojungle.net/item/old-school-hiphop/19505935?ref=TheRoyalLine
Perfect for use in
- Youth advertising
- Urban and Street Lifestyle video
- Vacation promo video
- Resort advertising video
- Fashion show video
- Funky Technology reveal video
- YouTube montage
- City time lapse video
- Vlog backing track
- Cafe / Bar background music
- Skate Video
- Film and Radio
- Documentary shows
- 28 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 28 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- Adobe Audition project files of the demo arrangements to help you get started.
Demo_01_AllMainSections (2:07) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 01 | 05 | 09 | 13 | 17 | 21 | 25 ]
This demo closely resembles the original ‘Old School Hip-Hop’ track rebuilt using the Kit song sections on the previous page. It includes the full intro, Guitar Samples, Vocal Stabs, breakdown and outro.
Demo_02_90sEdit_WithNoGuitar_NoBreakdown (1:36) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 06 | 10 | 18 | 22 | 26 ]
This demo is a cutback version of the beat with No Guitar samples or Breakdown. The Vocal stabs sit over the breakbeat and the piano is introduced in the second part of the track. It is 90 seconds long in this format.
Demo_03_60sEdit_NoVocal_NoBreakdown (1:05) was made using these song sections in this order:
[ 03 | 07 | 11 | 27 ]
This demo is the perfect version for any project which needs voice over work done. It has no vocal stabs, but keeps the guitar samples. It is 60 seconds long in this format.
- For a lighter 1-minute long version, try this out:
[ 01 | 05 | 21 | 25 ]
This version has no intro or breakdown but still incorporates both A and B Verses.
- For a shorter 30-second ad spot with a quick clean ending, try this out:
[ 01 | 05 ]