This track is in style of Klint’s Diamond from movie “Snatch” and also reminds of David Holmes, who wrote music for “Oceans Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen”. Gradual buildup, lots of solid energy and action, but not so much to distract from picture.
Based on my original AudioJungle item: Ocean’s Upright Bass
What is in preview:
- Demo_1 – 2:11
- Demo_2 – 1:14
- Demo_3 – 1:30
What is inside:
- 24 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 24 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Intro_1 (0:12) Upright Bass only
- 02_Intro_2 (0:12) Triangle enters
- 03_Intro_3 (0:12) Tambourine enters
- 04_Intro_4 (0:12) Guitar and Percussion enter +buildup
- 05_Part_A1 (0:12) Beat begins
- 06_Part_A2 (0:12) Variation of previous
- 07_Part_A2_Percussion (0:12) Drums and Percussion only
- 08_Part_B1 (0:12) Wah-Guitar enters.
- 09_Part_B1_NoGuitar (0:12) As previous but without Wah-Guitar
- 10_Part_B2 (0:12) Variation of 08_Part_B1
- 11_Part_B2_NoGuitar (0:12) As previous but without Wah-Guitar
- 12_Break_A (0:12) First half of Break
- 13_Break_A_NoGuitar (0:12) As previous but without Guitar
- 14_Break_B (0:12) Second half of Break
- 15_Break_B_NoSynth (0:12) As previous but without Synthesizers
- 16_Part_C1 (0:12) Beat begins again
- 17_Part_C2 (0:12) Variation of previous
- 18_Part_D1 (0:12) Hard part
- 19_Part_D1_NoGuitar (0:12) As previous but without Guitar
- 20_Part_D2 (0:12) Variation of 18_Part_D1
- 21_Part_D2_NoGuitar (0:12) As previous but without Guitar
- 22_Outro_1 (0:12) First half of Outro
- 23_Outro_2 (0:12) Secod half of Outro
- 24_Outro_2_NoSynth (0:12) As previous but without Synthesizers
Ideal for following use:
- Gameplay video
- Social Video
- Viral Marketing Campaign
- Vacation video