Middle East Arabian Upbeat Kit is an uplifting track with positive, cheerful and Ramadan spirit feel. Featuring acoustic guitar, bass, violin, middle eastern instruments and percussion. Best for Ramadan advertising, ethnic documentaries, background music, commercials, media presentations, startup videos, youtube videos, travel videos, advertising and many more.
Flexible and easy approach any projects. Perfect for YouTube, Vimeo, Background Music, Corporate, Slideshow, Intro, Vlog, Sport, Games, Web, VideoHive, Presentation, Advertising, Hopeful, Business, Medicine, Science and other Media Projects.
Original item: Middle East Arabian Upbeat
- 17 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 17 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Start (0:02)
- 02_Chorus_1 (0:16)
- 03_Chorus_1_No_Drums (0:16)
- 04_Verse_1 (0:16)
- 05_Verse_1_No_Drums (0:16)
- 06_Chorus_2 (0:16)
- 07_Chorus_2_No_Drums (0:16)
- 08_Verse_2 (0:16)
- 09_Verse_2_No_Drums (0:16)
- 10_Pre_chorus (0:16)
- 11_Pre_chorus_No_Drums (0:16)
- 12_Chorus3 (0:16)
- 13_Chorus_3_No_Drums (0:16)
- 14_Outro (0:16)
- 16_Final (0:04)
- 17_End (0:08)
- Demo_01 (2:08) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 02, 04, 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17
- Demo_02 (0:44) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 03, 04, 16, 17
- Demo_03 (0:26) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 02, 17