Note: This item is included with four others in the Menu Navigation Mega Pack. Further information about each item can be found in the links listed on that page.
“Menu Navigation Pack II” consists of six matching samples covering basic menu interface interactions. Created using a slightly comical synthesized xylophone sound, this pack takes a musical approach and the samples work relatively well together regardless of the order they’re triggered in.
With their bright and playful attitude, these samples might be most appropriate for game and software projects that are geared toward children or that want to maintain a friendly tone. Suggested assignments can be found in the track list below.
The tracks and their duration are listed here in the order they play in the preview above:
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_01_Step_Forward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_02_Step_Backward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_03_Setting_Adjustment – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_04_Confirm_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_05_Cancel_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_2_06_Error_Alert – (0:01)