One of the famous pipe organ wedding marches commonly played during wedding ceremonies, services, events, celebrations, romantic occasions, television scenes and film marriages. Mendelssohn’s “Wedding March” comes from his ballet, “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
This version of the “Wedding March” played realistically on a church organ comes in 5 different versions: an original full version; an original full version without added reverberation (“dry”); a version without any repeated sections; a version with only the 1st section; and a version with only the 1st section without an introduction.
This offers a significant amount of utility and use for various different projects, scenes and segments of various durations and lengths.
1. Mendelssohn – Wedding March (Full Wet) (2:03)
2. Mendelssohn – Wedding March (Full Dry) (2:02)
3. Mendelssohn – Wedding March (No Repeats) (1:04)
4. Mendelssohn – Wedding March (1st Section) (0:32)
5. Mendelssohn – Wedding March (1st Section excl. Intro) (0:23)