Bright and optimistic track with little taste of jazz swing and back vocal harmonies. Perfect background for various films about the sea, the travels and adventures, cruises, vacation, fun story, school life, children and pets, advertising, corporate, and not only …
Tempo 172 bpm
Attention! All demo tracks assembled from completely different pieces “with a tail”
Based on my original AudioJungle item: Marine Wind
- 20 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 20 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Intro_A (0:11) Soft Intro with Vocal, No Kick,
- 02_Intro_B (0:11) Soft Intro with Vocal, with Kick
- 03_Intro_C (0:11) Full Intro Theme
- 04_Intro_D (0:11) Soft Piano Intro, No Kick,
- 05_Intro_E (0:11) Full Intro with all instruments
- 06_Main_A (0:11) Main Theme with Vocal, No Kick
- 07_Main_B (0:11) Main Theme with Vocal, with Kick
- 08_Main_C (0:11) Main Theme, No Vocal, Kalimba Solo_1
- 09_Main_D (0:11) Main Theme, No Vocal, Kalimba Solo_2
- 10_Main_E (0:11) Full Main Theme with Kalimba and Vocal
- 11_Chorus_A (0:22) Soft Chorus Part, Vocal, No Drums
- 12_Chorus_B (0:22) Soft Chorus Part, Vocal, with Drums Hats
- 13_Chorus_C (0:22) Light Kalimba Chorus _1, No Vocal
- 14_Chorus_D (0:22) Light Kalimba Chorus _2, No Vocal
- 15_Chorus_E (0:22) Light Kalimba Chorus, With Vocal
- 16_End_A (0:08) Ending or Fill with “Bell” Point
- 17_End_B (0:05) Ending or Fill with “Piano” Point
- 18_End_C (0:05) Ending or Fill with Kalimba Point
- 19_End_D (0:06) Soft Kalimba Ending
- 20_End_E (0:05) Soft End with “Vocal” Point