MUSIC KIT DescriptionInspiring Piano with Epic Orchestra is uplifting, inspiring and emotional action trailer music with exciting piano, epic symphonic orchestra, solo violin and FXes. The track was produced in commercial timing standard for your comfort while making projects. It is great cinematic background music to set an exciting, inspiring and uplifting mood in your projects like cinematic trailers, youtube videos, teasers, inspirational and motivational videos, advertising etc. Inspiring Piano with Epic Orchestra is great for documentary soundtrack, motivation and patriotic films.
The track is starting by quite silent warm piano arpeggios and gradually expanding. Then the main majestic and epic theme is starting. It is playing by piano, ostinato strings, double basses, giant percussions and cinematic strikes, rises and other sound FX’s. In the middle the violin is playing the gentle emotional solo. In the end of the track there is the breakdown playing by soft warm piano with very emotional and uplifting mood.
This music kit is based on the original track Inspiring Piano with Epic Orchestra
• 15 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project. • 15 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result. • 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration. • All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit). • OMF / Cubase Pro project files of the demo arrangements to help you get started.
- 01_Intro_(Part_1) (0:17) Very gentle piano for start
- 02_Intro_(Part_2) (0:17) Gentle piano with cellos
- 03_A1 (0:17) The main theme: piano, spicato strings, cellos and double basses
- 04_A2 (0:17) Extensionof the main theme: piano, spicato strings, cellos and double basses
- 05_Fill_1 (0:02) Transition to next part: drums and percussion
- 06_B1 (0:17) More intensive and large theme:piano, spicato strings, cellos, double basses,woodwinds etc.
- 07_B2 (0:17) Further development, the most intensivepart with horns and trumpets
- 08_Breakdown_(Part_1) (0:17) The calm middle of the track: solo violin with piano
- 09_Breakdown_(Part_2) (0:17) Further development of the middle of the track: solo violin with piano and cellos
- 10_Fill_2 (0:02) Transition to next part: drums and percussion
- 11_Coda_(Part_1) (0:17) The final part of the track. Maximum power.
- 12_Coda_(Part_2) (0:17) Further development, the most intensive and powerful part with horns and trumpets
- 13_Fill_3 (0:02) Transition to next part: drums and percussion
- 14_Outro (0:15) The ending of the track
- 15_Final_chord (0:10) The final chord of the track
- Demo 1 – 3:27
- Demo 2 – 1:14
- Demo 3 – 3:09