TITAN SLAYER presents Hybrid Trailer Intro. This track was made for use in a trailer, teaser, TV spot and soundtrack in such visual medias like an action, adventure, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi and futuristic TV series and films, documentary, militaries, fitness, workout and gym videos, product adverts and commercials, video games, sports, and extreme sports media. Main instruments used: staccato strings, synths, hits, impacts, rises, whooshes and sub drops.
5 Versions Included:
1. Hybrid Trailer Intro Ident [Original Version]: 1:03, the original version with hits, impacts, rises, staccato strings build and whooshes.
2. Hybrid Trailer Intro Ident [No Strings]: 1:03, starts at 1:01 in the preview file. Same as the original version, but without staccato strings build.
3. Hybrid Trailer Intro Ident [No Strings No Percussion]: 1:03, starts at 2:01 in the preview file. Same as the original version, but without staccato strings and hits build.
4. Hybrid Trailer Intro Ident [Cinematic Intro Hit]: 0:15, starts at 3:04 in the preview file.
5. Hybrid Trailer Intro Ident [Cinematic Outro Hit]: 0:05, starts at 3:13 in the preview file.
Similar Composers, Producers & Trailer Music Libraries
Celldweller, Sonic Mayhem, Ninja Tracks, Jack Trammell, Danny Cocke, X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music, Position Music, Colossal Trailer Music, Brand X Music, Pitch Hammer Music, PostHaste Music
Forged in a deep galaxy, his music combines an unstoppable fury of aggressive electric guitars, screaming synthesizers, and powerful percussion. His music has been used in hundreds of projects – from adverts to films and video games.
Follow TITAN SLAYER for news and updates:
Music for the Motion Picture, Adverts, Sports Media, Documentary and Video Games