A long piece with many elements[listed below]. Heavy guitar sounds, accompanied by piano, cellos and violins. Melodic, minor, yet heavy and grinding at certain places. Additional support is provided to any buyer who wishes to have a part looped, a specific instrument taken out etc[through Audio Jungle’s contact form on my profile].
2. Verse 1 (builds up slowly from a heavily overdriven bass riff with piano on top)
3. Chorus 1
4. Verse 2 (much more guitar driven, compared to 1)
5. Chorus 2 (builds up with violins)
6. Solo pt1 (loud, based on the chorus)
7. Solo pt2 (more laid-back, based on the first verse)
8. Chorus 3
9. Outro (long – builds up from heavy, crushing guitars and slowly adds elements – more guitars, violins, piano, ending with a fade-out on the piano alone)
Verses can be used as a quieter background, serving as a buildup. Choruses are perfect for adding a dramatic, yet loud soundtrack to your projects, whereas parts, such as the outro, are great for anything requiring a heavy audio punch to make an impression.