MUSIC KIT description
This is a happy, motivational, upbeat, celebrating cinematic music. Perfect for trailer, video game, film, movie, slideshow, presentation or commercial use.
What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original “Happy and Upbeat” are included in this music kit. My three demos show some possible combinations for creating different versions on timing.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
• 01_Intro_Part1 (0:08) Intro with soft strings, flute, percussion and pad
• 02_Intro_Part2 (0:08) Intro with rising strings, piano, horns, flute, percussion and pad
• 03_Break1 (0:04) Break 1
• 04_SectionA1 (0:17) Section with strings, woodwinds, harp and percussion
• 05_SectionA2 (0:17) Section with strings, woodwinds, harp and percussion
• 06_Bridge (0:17) Bridge with piano, bells, harp, woodwinds, choir and pad
• 07_Break2 (0:02) Break 2
• 08_SectionB1 (0:17) Section with strings, woodwinds, harp, brass, bells, bass and percussion
• 09_SectionB2 (0:17) Section with strings, woodwinds, harp, brass, bells, bass, choir and percussion
• 10_Outro (0:17) Outro with piano, bells and soft strings
Demo tracks were built using the following sequences
Created using song sections in this order: 7, 4, 8, 2, 3, 8, 9, 1
Created using song sections in this order: 3, 5, 8, 6, 7
Created using song sections in this order: 1, 4, 9, 10