Info for YouTubes.
You have 2 options to solve this problem:
- I received a copyright claim using this track, what should I do?
- Leave it as it is. There will be no restrictions on your video except for monetization, you will not be able to monetize your video. Your video will not be deleted.
- Purchase a license. You can purchase a license and show it on YouTube, thereby removing the claim and will be able to monetize your video and receive income from viewing your video.
This is a funny and frightening orchestral track with the use of a string section, harpsichord, theremin and bells.Includes 5 versions:
- 1. Halloween (Main) – 1:23
- 2. Halloween (Short) – 0:52
- 3. Halloween (Very Short) – 0:21
- 4. Halloween (Main without Theremin) – 1:23
- 5. Halloween (Extended) – 1:53