What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
Guitar Boogie (185 BPM)
A MUSIC KIT, based on my original AudioJungle composition, Guitar Boogie
Moving, positive and driving track. Recorded both acoustic and electric guitars + guitar percussion sounds (strings strikes, slaps, knocks, raps and other hands-on-wood effects), doublebass and drums.
- 10 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 10 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 2 “endings”.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
Three demos show some possible combinations for creating a long version, a one-minute version, and a 33-second version.
- 01_Part 1_Acoustic guitar,doublebass, tambourine, guitar percussion (0:10)
- 02_Part 2_Part 1 + kick, snap, more acoustic guitar and more guitar percussion (0:10)
- 03_Part 3_Part 2 + snare (0:10)
- 04_Part 4_Part 3 + melody (0:10)
- 05_Part 5_acoustic, electric guitar, kick, snap, tambourine (0:10)
- 06_Part 6_Part 5 + more electric gtr, more gtr percussion, doublebass (0:10)
- 07_Part 7_Part 6 + snare (0:10)
- 08_Part 8_Part 7 + melody (0:10)
- 09_Part 9_Part 8 + more electric gtr, cymbals and hi hat (0:10)
- 10_Part 10_Part 1 + Crash cymbal at first beat (0:10)
- 11_Ending 1_without elecrtic gtr (0:05)
- 12_Ending 2_with elecrtic gtr (0:05)
DEMO TRACKS were built using the following sequences:
Demo_1 (2 min): 01, 02, 03, 04, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 09, 12
Demo_2 (1 min): 01, 03, 07, 08, 09
Demo_3 (33 sec): 01, 03, 02
Thank you for purchase and let Good Mood be with you!