- Glitch01 (0:02) Broken robot shutting down.
- Glitch02 (0:02) Error sound in a sattelite sensor array audio response.
- Glitch03 (0:02) Malfunction of a pulse rifle weapon when charging.
- Glitch04 (0:03) Broken android boot sequence.
- Glitch05 (0:03) Unsafe electrical current that spikes during use of an electronic switch.
- Glitch06 (0:04) Instruction overload in a CPU on a computer board that has leaking memory and burnt transistors.
Useful for realistic, sci-fi (especially cyberpunk, glitchcore or steampunk) or fantasy settings and comedic or serious themes. Also a great “system failure” sound.
Available in both 320kbps mp3 and 16 bit, 44100 hz wav audio file format.
Relevant Sound Packs
Interaction and Feedback Collection