MUSIC KIT description
Track made specifically for football videos. Energetic and motivational track includes the referee whistles, cheers, strings, brass, percussion, synth and more.
What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original “Football Energy” are included in this music kit. My three demos show some possible combinations for creating different versions on timing.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
• 01_FadeIN (0:02) “Fade in”
• 02_Intro (0:16) Intro with percussion, claps, cellos, synth and cheers
• 03_Break1 (0:02) Break 1
• 04_SectionA1 (0:16) Section with strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, bass and whistles
• 05_SectionA2 (0:16) Section with strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, bass and whistles
• 06_Bridge_Part1 (0:16) Bridge with bass, soft strings, woodwinds, snare, whistles and pad
• 07_Bridge_Part2 (0:16) Bridge with bass, strings, snare, piano, brass, whistles, cheers and pad
• 08_Break2 (0:02) Break 2
• 09_SectionB1 (0:16) Section with strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, synth, bass and whistles
• 10_SectionB2 (0:16) Section with strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, synth, choir, bass and whistles
• 11_SectionB1_Perc (0:16) Section with percussion, pad and whistles
• 12_SectionB2_Perc & Synth (0:16) Section with percussion, synth, bass and whistles
• 13_Outro (0:16) Outro with piano, bass and soft cellos
• 14_Ending (0:02) Ending
Demo tracks were built using the following sequences
Created using song sections in this order: 3, 11, 5, 9, 7, 10, 13, 14
Created using song sections in this order: 8, 2, 4, 9, 6, 3, 10, 14
Created using song sections in this order: 1, 12, 8, 10, 7, 14