An easy, upbeat and positive track in the style of jazz for your projectsGood for: Food, cooking shows, food presentations, hotels, restaurants, travel, commercials and much more …
Based on my original AudioJungle item: https://audiojungle.net/item/food/22219531
- 12 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 12 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Intro1 (0:10) Shaker, Bass & Mute Guitar
- 02_Intro2 (0:10) Shaker, Congas, Snaps, Bass,Gtr A & Gtr B
- 03_Intro2_With drums fill (0:10) Intro2 Instruments with drums fill
- 04_Verse1 (0:10) Drums, Shaker, Conga, Claps, Bass, Guitars and Piano
- 05_Verse1 _With cymbals (0:10) Verse1 instruments with cres cymbals
- 06_Verse2 (0:10) Add Latin Percussion and Organ Chords
- 07_Main Theme (0:20) Full drums, Bass,Guitars, Organ, Piano and Flute melody
- 08_Verse3 (0:10) Drums, Shaker, Conga, Claps, Bass, Guitars and Piano
- 09_Verse4 (0:10) Add Congas
- 10_Main Theme2 (0:20) Full drums, Bass,Guitars, Organ, Piano and Flute melody
- 11_Verse5 to outro (0:20) Full drums, Bass,Guitars, Organ and Piano
- 12_Outro (0:25) Shaker, Conga, Bass, Guitars, Piano and Flute outro theme
- Demo_01 (2:25) was made using these song sections in this order: 01,03,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12
- Demo_02 (1:25) was made using these song sections in this order: 01,03,07,08,09,12
- Demo_03 (0:55) was made using these song sections in this order: 03,07,12