If you liked what you’ve heard and perhaps purchased one of our creations, please don’t hesitate to RATE your experience with us! Your feedback (be it a rating or a comment) is always appreciated.
We find ourselves during the American Revolution of 1777 surrounded in gunfire. Our surgeon finds himself looking around for his patient. There is so much blood, so much loss everywhere it is difficult to concentrate, but finally he finds his patient and prepares his tools.
“Who are you?” asks the confused and pained patient.
This song focuses more on the patriotic vibes for obvious reasons. Keeping the tense dark vibes to a low and putting more of a fighter’s spirit into it!
Feel free to stop by our profile for more great production tracks or to get in contact for custom audio work!
A little selection from our other works:
- One Fine Day - uplifting, motivational, confident, corporate
- Turn It Up - uplifting, motivational, positive, corporate
- Time’s up! - evil, aggressive, raw, brutal
- Metal Pack - heavy, aggressive, evil, fast
- Corporate Feelings Pack - uplifting, motivational, happy, corporate
- Fight for Freedom - epic, war, empowering, energetic
- The Final Stand - epic, metal, energetic, powerful
Thank you for supporting our work!