Pop minimalism, Percussion
This simple minimalistic electronic pop song uses marimba-like sound as the main instrument. Marimba is a low-tone xylophone, a percussion instrument of african origin, and is supposed to be played with mallets – special hammers. Naive minimalism and simplicity of this track would be great for advertising products for children, kids and babies.
Instruments & Sounds: percussion, voices, effects.
includes 5 versions:
- Fashion Motivation Pluck Sounds – Main Track (2:22)
- Fashion Motivation Pluck Sounds – Short version 1 (1:39)
- Fashion Motivation Pluck Sounds – Short version 2 (1:18)
- Fashion Motivation Pluck Sounds – Ident version (0:46)
- Fashion Motivation Pluck Sounds – Logo version (0:24)
Buyers: If you like this track, please take some time to rate
I’m always interested to know how my items end up being used, so if you don’t mind sharing this information, please drop me a line
Videohive authors! Please feel free to download and use my previews in your projects, just let me know where you have used it, and link back to this page, and I will do the same