Based on Andy Groove – Extreme Sport Rock
Extreme Sport Rock is a modern action composition with trend sounds and powerful chords. The atmosphere of this track is melodic, happy, inspiring, powerful, energetic, stimulation and upbeat. Mood of this track action, emotional, drive, motivating, hopeful, heroism, optimistic. This Rock Music consist of massive bass guitar, perfect guitar lead, staccato strings, heavy electric guitars and interesting drums percussion.This Royalty Free music ideal for use in:
- Film or tv as a credits opener or movie intro;
- Various types of internet YouTube, Vimeo video projects; TV
- Innovative videos;
- Games background and documentaries videos
- Sport shows and TV news programs;
- World beat presentations;
- Motivational infographics;
- Inspiring motivational video.
- Adventure trailer
- Traveling and lifestyle videos
- 18 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 18 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- 01_Verse1 (0:10) – Filtered rhythm guitar
- 02_Verse2_Part1 (0:10) – Filtered rhythm guitar
- 03_Verse2_Part2 (0:10) – Filtered rhythm guitar, top loop and snare fill
- 04_Verse3 (0:10) – Filtered rhythm guitar and snare fill
- 05_Chorus1_Part1 (0:10) – Power electric guitar, drum percussion and hats
- 06_Chorus1_Part2 (0:10) – Additional guitar lead
- 07_Chorus1_Part3 (0:10) – Additional pluck arp and new drum percussion loop
- 08_Chorus2_Part1 (0:10) – Power electric guitar, drum percussion and hats
- 09_Chorus2_Part2 (0:10) – Additional background rhythm
- 10_Chorus2_Part3 (0:10) – Additional guitar lead
- 11_Chorus2_Part4 (0:10) – Additional pluck arp and drum percussions loop
- 12_Chorus3_Part1 (0:10) – Power electric guitar, drum percussion and hats
- 13_Chorus3_Part2 (0:10) – Additional background rhythm
- 14_Chorus3_Part3 (0:10) – Additional guitar lead and pluck arp
- 15_Chorus3_Part4 (0:10) – Additional drum percussions loop
- 16_End1 (0:03) – Crash and sub kick
- 17_End2 (0:03) – Crash
- 18_End3 (0:03) – Sweep, sub kick and crash