Powerful hip hop beat suitable for movie trailer, opener, game soundtrack, TV, podcast, commercial advertising, extreme and street sports, rap and urban videos. This track has old school hip hop attitude, but contains elements of modern production, such as hats and vocal chops. Mood of this music is: adventurous, aggressive, energetic, humorous, cinematic, urban. Based on my original AudioJungle item: Epic Gangsta Beat
- 14 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 14 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- Demo 1 (Underscore Version, 1:31) 01, 03, 04, 05, 07, 09, 12, 12, 10, 11, 14
- Demo 2 (Extended Version, 1:52) 01, 03, 05, 10, 11, 12, 12, 07, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Demo 3 (Logo Reveal, 0:08) 01, 14
- 01_Intro (0:06) Rising effect, fat bass drop, low and evil brass
- 02_Intro_NO_FX (0:06) Version without noise effect
- 03_Part_I_A (0:10) Beginning of a story; complex hip hop beat and short samples
- 04_Part_I_B (0:10) Beat, samples, High and quirky synth melody comes
- 05_Part_I_C (0:10) High synth melody developes into main theme, transition to second part
- 06_Part_II_A (0:10) Vocal samples, strings and scratches
- 07_Part_II_A_NO_VOCALS (0:10) Version without vocal samples
- 08_Part_II_B (0:10) Transition into third part
- 09_Part_II_B_NO_VOCALS (0:10) Version without vocal samples
- 10_Part_III_A (0:10) Fat synth leads, machine-gun hats
- 11_Part_III_B (0:10) Adding main theme (high quirky synth)
- 12_Outro_A (0:05) Originally, it’s a final partition, hats, plucked synth
- 13_Outro_B (0:08) End of track, including final chord
- 14_Final_Chord (0:03) Only final chord (for fast and clean ending of any section)