A hybrid orchestral track (traditional instruments mixed with synths) that is perfect for use in an epic video game as background music for the interactive pause menu.
It sits well in the background but builds gradually into a small climax.
There are three versions included in the download
1. A 1-minute version with ending, perfect for a commercial spot.
2. A seamless loop (1:07) perfect for a game. If you’re planning on looping this track, make sure you use the wav version as mp3s don’t loop seamlessly.
3. A 30-second edit perfect for a shorter advert or as a logo or stinger. This version is a little bit faster (104 bpm) to fit a 30-second spot perfectly without going over the time.
In the preview you will find the different edits at these times:
1. 1-minute version – 0:00-1:00
2. Loop – 1:00-3:14 – the loop is looped once so that you can hear the loop point at 2:07.
3. 30-second version – 3:16-3:46
Included instruments: Synthesizer, violin, viola, cello, bass, percussion, horns, and a choir. Similar to Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky and the music of Call Of Duty, Crysis, Battlefield.
• Earn 30% from sales of this track
Did you know that by linking to this track, you will get 30% if a new buyer signs up and buys it?
This is what a referral link to this track looks like:
Just replace GroovingGecko (but keep the ?ref=) with your own Envato/AudioJungle username and post the link to your blog, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook or anywhere else. You can even post the preview (WITH the watermark) on YouTube directing viewers here with your referral link.
YouTube users: If you get an ”Acknowledged third party content” match, all you have to do is go here and enter your license details and it will be removed within 24 hours, but usually much faster than that.
Or you can contact me directly and I will clear your video for you right away. I can also whitelist your entire YouTube channel before you upload your video.