Modern electro-funk-dance music track with adventurous mood, perfectly suitable for sport-related videos, extreme sports, Go-Pro, BMX and mountain bike, snowboard. This track is a great soundtrack for fast, dynamic, and colourful video projects. Good choise for trailer or teaser, commercial advertising, travelling v-log.. Based on my original AudioJungle item: Electro Funk Action Sports
- 15 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 15 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- Demo 1(1:56): 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 08, 09, 11, 12, 14, 15
- Demo 2(1:40): 01, 02, 03, 05, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15
- Demo 3(0:53): 01, 02, 09, 11, 15
- 01_Intro_A(0:08) Retro beat, Hammond, slap bass and stereo clapping
- 02_Intro_B(0:09) Adding funny synth melody
- 03_Verse_A(0:16) Powerful electro rock synth riff, Modern beat, Slap bass
- 04_Verse_A_NO_CRASH (0:16) Version without crash for looping
- 05_Verse_B (0:16) High plucked synth sounds comes, dubstep element in the middle of part
- 06_Bridge_A (0:08) Epic synth pads and melody, triangle percussion
- 07_Bridge_A_NO_FX (0:08) Version without sound effect
- 08_Bridge_B (0:08) Second Part of bridge, transition into Verse_C
- 09_Verse_C (0:16) First part of second verse, bridge harmony and verse riff united
- 10_Verse_C_NO_CRASH (0:16) Version without crash
- 11_Verse_D (0:16) Adding strings run and arpeggio
- 12_Outro_A (0:08) Low strings spiccato, sub drop, epic synth harmony and clapping
- 13_Outro_A_NO_SUB (0:08) Version without sub drop
- 14_Outro_B (0:07) Second part of outro
- 15_Final_Impact (0:04) Final hit only (for clean ending of any section)