MUSIC KIT description
I used in this track intense violins, cellos, solo cello, horns, trumpet, strong drums and more. It is wonderfully suited for your upcoming modern projects, trailer for games or cinematic trailers, YouTube videos with this high quality track.
What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original “Dramatic Adventure Cinematic” are included in this music kit. My three demos show some possible combinations for creating different versions on timing.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
• 01_Intro_Part1 (0:13) Intro with soft strings
• 02_Intro_Part2 (0:13) Intro with more intensive strings and percussion
• 03_Break1 (0:01) Break with sub and basses
• 04_SectionA1 (0:13) Section with strings, violin, bass and percussion
• 05_SectionA2 (0:13) Section with strings, violin, bass, horns and percussion
• 06_Bridge_Part1 (0:13) Bridge with soft strings, percussion, bass and piano
• 07_Bridge_Part2 (0:13) Bridge with more intensive strings, percussion and bass
• 08_Break2 (0:01) Break with sub and “upriser”
• 09_SectionB1 (0:13) Section with strings, violin, bass, horns, trumpets and percussion
• 10_SectionB2 (0:13) Section with strings, violin, bass, horns, trumpets and percussion
• 11_Outro (0:13) Outro with piano and soft percussion
Demo tracks were built using the following sequences
Created using song sections in this order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Created using song sections in this order: 8, 4, 9, 2, 8, 5, 10, 1
Created using song sections in this order: 3, 6, 10, 11