Inspiring, uplifting, and motivational music with percussions and symphonic orchestra…
with 5 versions.
Desire Percussive Orchestral Corporate and Versions:
1… Main Track – 3 minutes (3:00)
2… No Orchestra version (of Main Track) (3:00) – in the preview start at 3:00
3… Short – 1 minute (1:01) – start at 6:00
4… Logo-Ident – 30 seconds (0:30) – start at 7:01
5… Stinger – 8 sec. (0:08) – start at 7:31
Suggested Uses“Desire Percussive Orchestral Corporate” is great for:
- Advertising, presentations, corporate, cinematic documentary
- Technology, motivational videos, vlogs, websites, showreel,
- Sport, life,commercial trailers, tv jingles, history, education,
- Film and any project that requires background documentary music,
- Motivational advertisements, soft commercials, presentations,
- Time lapse clips, media montage, charity & health campaigns,
- Any projects requiring: inspiration, inspiring background music,
- Instagram videos, YouTube videos, cinematic projects, soundtrack,
- Tutorials, slideshows, explainers, lifestyle and travel,
- Podcast, Film, Television, montages, startup videos, video game,
- Social media marketing, Videohive preview, Viral marketing campaign,
- TV media that requires fresh background music, and so much more!
Moods and StyleInspirational, confident, motivating, joyful, hopeful, emotional, energetic…
Guitar, Synths and Flutes (Arpeggio) – as a main instrument – supported by orchestra and percussions with soft electronic tones.
The music grows step-by-step from delayed guitar harmonics and arpeggio synth melody into uplifting flutes and lively ensemble.
It will amplify your message and help your video to showcase your professionalism to your audience and clients!
Technical infoTempo: 110 BPM, Signature: 4/4, Key: Cm
Used Instruments and VocalsElectric Guitar Harmonics
Woodwinds: Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon
About music arrangement+ This music track and versions are composed, arranged by Engin Bayrak.
+ Orchestration is made by Engin Bayrak with his instruments and licensed virtual instruments in his own studio.
* For “24 bit” or other edits and versions, please contact.