- royalty free music for videos dark and tech sounding hybrid cinematic score, similar to scores by Mac Quayle, designed as an underscore or a theme for action-adventure films or gameplay. It contains both soft orchestral elements, as atmospheric strings, light brass and a mysterious piano, and electronic elements and effects, like big distorted dubstep basses, tech synth melodies and complex percussions, as well as big cinematic hits, to add a more modern or futuristic digital feel, as heard in current computer games and blockbuster super-hero movies. Use it as background music for commercials, media advertising, websites or video presentations for projects dealing with dark, pg-rated video games, like hack and slash or space adventures. Great for tech reviews, tutorials and game walktroughs, as well. It can also work for movie trailers and scores, mostly action thrillers or science fiction films. The sound is oriented towards scenes of advanced technology involved in hacking ops or intricate hi-tech heists performed by cool looking professionals dressed all in black.
As heard in Anonymous Attack VideoHive project by Elite author nixstudioedition
- the following versions and loops are provided so that the music can be suited and edited to various visuals, including as background for game levels or epic trailers:
- Full version (2:45) – heard at the beginning of the preview
- Melody Loop (0:24) – first level of suspense, heard on the preview 2:45-3:08
- Bass Loop 1 (0:48) – second level of suspense, heard on the preview 3:09-3:57
- Bass Loop 2 (0:24) – third level of suspense, increased intensity, heard on the preview 3:58-4:22