Corporate EDM is…
- royalty free music for videos uplifting and positive, yet atmospheric crossover track between the modern EDM sound (think dj, festival, neon summers, the works) and a light, video friendly background theme for company corporate videos. It combines the 128 bpm bouncy kick-driven energy beat of deep house with a sunny, inspiring and happy guitar mutes pattern, for a hopeful and bright tone. A catchy synth pluck melody will lead us through a verse chorus verse chorus arrangement, with added power and dynamics, while still maintaining a subdued level, suitable for voice over business presentations. The middle part contains a key modulation adding some light variation, just enough to keep things interesting and to mark a possible boost in confidence (Corporate presentations don’t have to be boring!).
- the infectious energy is further enhanced by a deep and subtle sidechain bass, keeping things suitable for a dancefloor, too, not just the office! Ethereal pads and other atmospheric effects add more depth to the music, generating an emotional response to your slideshow images, advertising videos or portfolio displays. A piano completes the sonic specter, adding more of a human touch and keeping things balanced between the organic and the electronic. It also adds to the overall inspirational and motivating brightness of this dance marketing anthem.
To increase the ease of use, two versions are included:
- Main version (2:30) – heard at the beginning of the preview
- Loop Version (2:09) – a few additional effects added for seamless looping (at 2:30 in the preview)
IMPORTANT: please note the download zip does NOT contain the 4:39 preview version, just the files listed above !
- music for motion picture, media advertising and film trailers, documentaries on social and family interest subjects and especially for corporate and commercial presentations with motivational overtones and with one main theme: success. The fast pace of the drum beat will make this the perfect soundtrack for timelapse videos, particularly for visuals or big cities with modern skyscrapers, heavy traffic and urban crowds. It would work great for voice-overs in shows, documentaries or commercials about building a new tomorrow today, hoping for a better future, either with life insurance or revolutionary banking options. It’s also nice for themes of Christian nature or about overall human communication (be it by cell phones or social interactions).
- “Corporate EDM” will also give your promotional video the confidence to ensure potential clients that your company is the leading force in its field. The youthful energy confirms a connection to the future, while the harmonic melodies have a timeless and universal appeal, that would work even in promos for a family owned business, built on solid family values, passed from generation to generation. The hopeful sound of the main hook melodies convey feelings of childhood innocence, reminding us that children are the future and the reason why we should all work for a better, cleaner, safer and healthier world – by protecting the environment, creating affordable housing for those who need it and eradicating hunger and disease from the poor countries on the planet.