“Comedy Rag Saloon Piano Pack” description:
Current collection consists of 5 of my bestselling comedy tracks (each comes in 2 versions).
This kind of music used to be heard in wild west saloons, usually with sounds of breaking glass, screams, gunshots and stuff… It’s called Ragtime, and it was played on an upright piano, or automatic, player piano. The first films also used this type of music, mainly for comic purposes, everybody knows Charlie Chaplin…
- 1a. Funny Rag [modern] – 3:10
- 1b. Funny Rag [vintage] – 3:10
- 2a. Western Saloon Piano [modern] – 3:08
- 2b. Western Saloon Piano [vintage] – 3:08
- 3a. Retro Comedy [modern] – 2:16
- 3b. Retro Comedy [vintage] – 2:16
- 4a. Cowboy Saloon Piano [modern] – 1:47
- 4b. Cowboy Saloon Piano [vintage] – 1:47
- 5a. Ragtime Comedy Piano [modern] – 2:20
- 5b. Ragtime Comedy Piano [vintage] – 2:20
“a” versions are played on a relatively modern piano recorded on tape, they are less noisy.
“b” versions are played on an upright vintage piano, recorded on a vinyl, so they have crackles and hiss.
These tracks will suit a wide range of video material including and not limited to:
- Comedy video
- TV advertisement
- TV show opener
- Funny compilation
- Gaming video
- YouTube video
If you’re looking for more tracks like this – check out my portfolio!