Color Bubble Puzzle is…
- royalty free music for videos seamless looping happy, joyful and intriguing 90 second background track, designed especially for captivating and infectious puzzle games (think match-three puzzles, in-app purchases candy destroying games, side-scrolling adventures or any other device os smartphone and tablet time-consuming games). The track is built on a four chord loop which evolves slowly, by more having more elements added. A constant driving and ‘hard at work’ rhythm is maintained to ensure a dynamic and moving score for any type of game. An intriguing mood is created by tiny overlayed melodies played on bell like synth and plucks, for an enhanced kids oriented sound. The loop is unintrusive, quite soft and made for continuous playing over hours and hours (the music has been tested by playing numerous online puzzle games with the track in background)
- the beat is provided by a steady four to the floor kick with a driving shaker pattern offering more movement. Various percussion elements are added in the second half to increase the groove and energy, while maintaining the same focus-inducing speed, helping the player identify the most efficient patterns. Some variations and light breakdowns keep things interesting but the flow is constant and catchy, relaxing yet intriguing.
To increase the ease of use, short loop versions of each section are included, so that you can customize the score to your specific project or game level:
- Main version (1:29)
- Loop 1 (0:17) – at 0:00 – 0:17 in the preview
- Loop 2 (0:17) – at 0:18 – 0:35 in the preview
- Loop 3 (0:17) – at 0:36 – 0:53 in the preview
- Loop 4 (0:17) – at 0:54 – 1:11 in the preview
- music for various casual video games, cartoons and apps, with a light and bright mood, suitable for children all ages. Also, you can use it as a theme for commercials, advertising and promo videos of products related to children, babies, parenthood and family, including trailers for children movies, plays and animations. You will find it very useful as a soundtrack to colorful tile-matching arcade puzzle games, where the tiles can also be jewels, bubbles, candies, fruits, falling blocks, what have you. Related to this, the loops can also provide a professional sonic sheen to brain teaser games, physics games or applications, hidden object games or even side-scrolling or action cinematic video games.
- the playful tone makes the track useful for other type of projects, too, like light-hearted explainer videos and corporate presentations and slideshows, comedy films and episodes or even unconventional cooking shows.