About this sound.Ding-dong! Who’s there? You’ll have listeners rushing to answer the door when they hear these clean, crisp, high quality doorbell sounds. With full natural tails and clear musical tone, this mix of standard classic doorbells and fun musical chimes provides a wide variety of uses and styles.
These doorbell sounds are perfect for your video or multimedia project, be it a real-estate advertisement, power-point presentation, or quick commercial or radio spot. The musical versions could also easily be used as non-doorbell chimes or alerts (such as in a game, app, or children’s project), or even as a simple, friendly audio logo.
Included Tracks.There are TWENTY (20) different doorbell variations included in this sound effect pack, giving you ultimate flexibility. With an assortment of pitch, rhythm, intensity, and melodies, you’re sure to find a doorbell that fits your needs and point of view. Here they are in order of appearance in the preview track:
- Doorbell 01 (Classic ding-dong.) 0:04
- Doorbell 02 (Classic, slightly slower) 0:05
- Doorbell 03 (Classic, quick double ring) 0:04
- Doorbell 04 (Classic, multiple rings, impatient) 0:06
- Doorbell 05 (Classic ding-dong, higher pitch) 0:03
- Doorbell 06 (Classic high, slightly slower) 0:04
- Doorbell 07 (Classic high, quick double ring) 0:03
- Doorbell 08 (Classic high, multiple rings, impatient) 0:04
- Doorbell 09 (Classic ding-dong, lower pitch) 0:04
- Doorbell 10 (Classic low, quick double ring) 0:05
- Doorbell 11 (Classic low, slightly slower) 0:05
- Doorbell 12 (Musical, Chime A ) 0:06
- Doorbell 13 (Musical, Chime B ) 0:06
- Doorbell 14 (Musical, shorter version of Chime B ) 0:05
- Doorbell 15 (Musical, slower version of Chime B ) 0:07
- Doorbell 16 (Musical, Chime C, fun and lively) 0:05
- Doorbell 17 (Musical, Chime D, jazzy major-seventh feel, reminds me of Mr. Rogers) 0:04
- Doorbell 18 (Musical, Chime E, jazzy major octave feel, also Mr. Rogers-esque) 0:04
- Doorbell 19 (Musical, Chime F ) 0:05
- Doorbell 20 (Musical, slower version of Chime F ) 0:06
Each variation is its own separate file, included as both a full resolution WAV as well as a high quality MP3.